I’m finally going to bat country, yay! And not just going, I’ll even be onstage (just for a few minutes, don’t worry).
Our presentation was approved, so on 26-Oct at 10:30 AM-11:30 AM, we’d be talking about TM1 in Sanofi Aventis. It took a good part of my
youth last 3 years, but we do have something to show for it:
– deployed in 15 countries (Asia Pacific & Europe)
– 400-500 users
– all remote )
– 20+ TM1 servers in different locations
– iPad & online reporting solutions
– heaps of developers involved
– and almost everyone is happy
You’ll have a really great presenter (not me), so I strongly recommend showing up. Official name is “Transforming Big Pharma: Performance management as a service in Sanofi APAC”.
And I’ll be around PMsquare’s booth (they say it’ll right in the centre) the whole conference, would be great to chat.
Cya there )